viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2022

IRENE CARA poor nice little girl for the FEELING IN the antiCHRIST of the NWO

 


Anthony FAUCI the new MENGELE for the NEW WORLD ORDER in total LUCIFERian PLAN

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/fauci_info/


IRENE CARA’S TEAM ISSUES A STATEMENT ASKING FANS NOT TO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT HER DEATH






Baby, look at me and tell me what you see
You ain't seen the best of me yet

Give me time, I'll make you forget the rest
I got more in me and you can set it free          (FREEdom in worldy scaming)
I can catch the moon in my hand                             (that is Mary moon under her!)


Don't you know who I am?
Remember my name                               (EGO for SATAN )
I'm gonna live forever

I'm gonna learn how to fly        (the worldy angel)
--High-- chorus
I feel it coming together

People will see me and cry                               (in antiCHRIST way)
I'm gonna make it to heaven

Light up the sky like a flame           (like LUCIFER)
--Fame-- chorus

I'm gonna live forever

Baby, remember my name

Remember, remember, remember, remember--- chorus
Remember, remember, remember, remember-- chorus






REST IN PEACE could be her by Mercy of the KING ?




"Why Me?"


Life felt so right
I was drowned in your light
With the world so in tune
'Til you made me out for a fool

Left with nothing to do
Can't forget about you
With my heart in my heart
Pack my bags, leave my memories with you

You gave me nothing but misery
I found so much more
You used me oh so helplessly
I don't want your sympathy

Why me?
Why me?
Why me when I was the one who could set your heart free?

(why against JESUSCHRIST?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario