sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

Impunidades mafiosas CASTRO-letrinoamericanas también en la Europa lerda miserada PUTONA de todos los puercos mandantes N.O.M.






[UPDATED] Agents of chavismo break into blogger's flat in London



CHAVISTOS IRRUMPEN EN PISO DE BLOGUERO VENEZOLANO EN LONDRES




    To be perfectly honest folks, I didn't see this one coming,consequence I think, of having shed many years ago the paranoia that almost every Venezuelan carries like a second skin. I thought I was safe in Central London. Until Monday morning, when some thugs most probably sent by chavismo and/or its boligarch associates broke into my flat and stole my laptops. They didn't take my wallet, money, valuables... mind you they even left behind one of their own rain jackets and a mobile phone. Frankly I don't know whether to laugh or cry about it.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario